Part 2 of the Lynch lamp collection will be up for auction April 24, 2020. Visit the Evan's site for pictures & more information.
Due to the Coronavirus and no large gatherings, Evan's has modified the 4/24/20 lamp auction. Please read their update below for the full information on the auction.
Upcoming Auction: April 23-25 Update
Our April Fine & Decorative Arts Auction will take place as scheduled with the following adjustments:
- The auction dates have been extended to April 23-25, 2020. Click on any of the thumbnails on the Evan's website for specific information regarding each day’s offerings.
- The JSE & Associates Gallery will be open to the public by appointment only.
- Preview for our April 23-25, 2020 Auction will be extended and held by appointment only with flexible hours Monday, April 13th through Friday, April 24th. No preview will be available on Saturday, April 25th. Please call or email as soon as possible so that we can get you on the preview appointment schedule. (540) 434-3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remote preview through various teleconferencing platforms will also be available by appointment.
- All bidding for the April 23-25, 2020 Auction will take place through absentee, phone, or live internet bidding on JSEA Live, LiveAuctioneers, or Invaluable. There will be no in-house bidding available for this auction.
- As a special consideration for our bidders in the April 23-25, 2020 Auction, we are offering three incentives to bid remotely: First, we will absorb the extra 2% charge on our JSEA Live bidding platform, dropping the buyer’s premium to 19.5% for credit card payment, discounted to 17% for cash or check payment, the same rate paid by in-house bidders in the past. Second, we will reduce the $250 minimum phone bid requirement to $100 for calls within the USA and from the $500 minimum down to $250 for international calls and open additional phone lines to accommodate increased demand. Third, we will offer free warehousing for April 23-25, 2020 Auction purchases for up to four months after the sale should the buyer wish to schedule a pick-up for a later date.
- Pickups of items from the April 23-25, 2020 Auction will be by appointment only, including, but not limited to, the days of the sale.
We at Jeffrey S. Evans & Associates value the health and safety of our customers, staff, and community above all other concerns. To this effect we are following all state and federal government orders and mandates as to social distancing and limiting the number of visitors to our gallery at any one time. We apologize for any temporary inconvenience these changes may cause, but rest assured that we continue to catalogue with the same industry-leading high standards, we continue to attract high-quality consignments from around the world, and we look forward to continuing in our role as a leader in the auction industry.
As always, we appreciate your business and sincerely wish you and your loved ones good health.